After I retired from full time ministry I began to write as God laid subjects on my heart. The books here represent various subjects and include the following:
- Love, Dad: 47 Devotionals on Character For the Entire Family (Great for family devotions).
- Character For Kids” (Thirteen devotionals on character traits for children with two pages of interactive activities with each devotional)
- Meditations For Musicians (Devotional thoughts for worship leaders and worshippers)
- Hymns in Worship (A plea for balance in worship planning)
- Insights on Worship from the Minor Prophets (An exploration of the twelve minor prophets and how their message relates to worship)
- My Faith Journey: Stories of Success and Failure in Ministry (Forty autobiographical events and the spiritual lessons that were learned)
- Encouragement in Adversity: Hope for the Hurting Heart (Biblical encouragement when faced with twenty of life’s most trying circumstances)
- Belonging to God’s Family (An exploration of the ideal family, the ideal Father and how to become a part of God’s Forever Family)
- Hope: Encouraging Stories and Biblical Promises (A collection of historical anecdotes and what we can learn from them)
I trust that you will be able to find something helpful and encouraging here! Come back often to view new listings.